HAMAMATSU, Japan — September 30, 2022 — Elysium, the global interoperability solutions provider, has announced the upgrade release of 3DxSUITE EX9.1.
3DxSUITE, a modular platform for seamless 3D data interoperability, has been supporting the MBD/MBE journey for customers to achieve the digital end-to-end processes with high accuracy & reliability since its release. EX9.1, booster release of 3DxSUITE, will provide more capabilities and usability to more users.
New CAD/Formats Support
- Import Solid Edge
- Export Creo View
- Supported CATIAV5 to Creo View
- Export SOLIDWORKS PMI
- Import 3DEXERIENCE Semantic PMI
Enhanced the usability of Scenario setting and reuse
- Many enhancements for ScenarioEditor and Utility Tools
Enabled to create 3DPDF Work Instruction
- Enhanced Data Package Studio
Enhanced HTML CAD Validator Report
- Renewed 3D rendering engine to work with WebGL
- Supported Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome
Released Bundle Package for HONDA suppliers
- Supported the data exchange between HONDA and their suppliers through their standard format
And more enhancements have been added in EX9.1 release. To learn more about EX9.1 enhancements, please check the webinar recording below.