Maintain relationship with seamless geometry updating between NX and Abaqus/CAE. Changes made in NX will automatically update the model in Abaqus/CAE while retaining modifications made in Abaqus/CAE.
AAIN // ABAQUS Associative Interface for NX
Maintains relationship between NX and Abaqus/CAE assemblies
Enables seamless (1-click) geometry transfer or update
Eliminates the need for rework because geometric changes propagate without the loss of analysis features
- Import of parts and assemblies
- Option to export solids, surfaces or wireframe geometry
- Automatic transfer of part colors
- Suppressed / resume state update
- Part position/orientation update
- Geometric feature modifications
After importing to Abaqus, further changes made in NX are propagated into Abaqus/CAE while retaining previously created Abaqus / CAE sets, surfaces, and analysis features.
- Parasolid translator (Sold by SIMULIA)