Hamamatsu, Japan—March 5th, 2019—Elysium announces multi-node processing for the migration solution, CADfeature. This new enhancement will accelerate translation processing time by supporting distributed translation. Companies looking to share 3D data with features or migrate 3D data can accelerate their processing time with this latest enhancement to CADfeature.
This new capability allows users to utilize multiple machines simultaneously to optimize performance. This update increases scalability and translation throughput by distributing the translation workload among multiple machines on the same local area network.
- Automatically determine model dependencies in a batch run
- Automatically schedule model translations on multiple translation servers
- Simultaneous translation of models on multiple translation servers
- Ability to increase throughput by adding more translation servers
- Ability to monitor translation servers via a web page
New CAD version support will include support for SOLIDWORKS 2019 and Solid Edge 2019.