HAMAMATSU, Japan—April 22, 2019—Elysium, the global interoperability solutions provider, has expanded capabilities for automated data validation and simplification for the single user use case. The new release of the advanced DirectTranslator has combined robust functionality with an on-demand, push-button interface.
Key Enhancements Include:
- Users can detect and compare differences between the following: CAD to CAD, CAD to a neutral file, engineering change orders, geometry, product manufacturing information and more.
- Supports data simplification, file size reduction, solid enveloping, and surface extraction.
- Users will be able to automatically simplify models for CAE analysis, mold design, light-weighting, and intellectual property protection.
- Standardize your process and quickly execute translations, simplifications, and validations.
Product Data Quality Checking
- Issues and errors can occur when transferring CAD data from one engineering platform to another, such as failure on data import, failure for mesh generation, and more.
- Hidden product data quality (PDQ) errors will automatically be detected and repaired, which can help alleviate problem areas and strengthen the shareability of the data.
DirectTranslator now works in conjunction with Elysium’s Data Package Studio. This allows users to freely customize and design the layout of 3D PDF reports. This enables accurate, automatic, seamless and secure communication of CAD data between enterprises, divisions, and teams throughout the digital product lifecycle.