Your Automatic End-to-end Interoperability Enterprise Solution Integrated into Your PLM Systems
With the widespread usage of 3D data throughout the entire product lifecycle, achievement towards model-based design (MBD)/model-based engineering (MBE) initiatives has become important.
ASFALIS is an automated enterprise solution for CAD data translation and distribution that connects all departments or division aiding your organization to achieve these goals.
Facilitating seamless communication of CAD data between enterprises, divisions, and teams by editing and translating geometry and attributes flexibly or optimizing CAD data for downstream processing, all in an automated manner to free designers and stakeholders to build their greatest work.
3 Pillars of ASFALIS
Configure to best suit the use cases for single to multi-users. From a desktop application for a simple data translation to a collaboration system for enterprises using a web-interface, ASFALIS is for you
Utilize scenarios and scripting to achieve high customizability for translation, optimization, and validation results. System integration using ASFALIS components for fitting into your desired environment
Up-to-date with following latest trends including support for JT, 3D PDF, STEP AP242 as well as support for newest high-end CAD system versions.
Capabilities and Functionalities
- ASFALIS achieves the highest accuracy in data translation complementing the gaps caused by the differences in tolerance, topology, and detecting and correcting PDQ errors
- Support for the latest CAD versions and interoperability with industry standards such as 3D PDF, STEP AP242, and JT
- Compare two CAD files to determine inconsistencies among geometry, 3D annotation, attributes, and more.
- Crucial capability to meet MBD/MBE initiatives
- Customizability to avoid false positives and look for what you really want to detect
- For more information about 2D drawing validation, see Drawing Validator
- Map and edit colors, layers, attributes and PMI according to internal process rules or requirements
- Flatten assembly structure aiding in data preparation for CAE analysis
Assure Equivalence of Class A Surface
High customizability allows validation to be flexibly configured to detect only what you want to detect. Validation between a Class A surface model (sheet) and an engineering model (solid) is one example.
Supplier Data Exchange Automation
Automatically process data to be translated into the desired formats for external suppliers by referring to an external file that includes the correct information on the attribute values per supplier.