3D Collaboration & Interopability Congress 2019
Elysium is proud to be exhibiting and sponsoring CAD & Cocktails at the 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (3D CIC) 2019.
- Join us on Tuesday, October 8th for CAD & Cocktails sponsored by Elysium and hosted by Annalise Suzuki
- Elysium will be joining the 3D PDF: Stories from the Field Panel Discussion on Wednesday, October 9th
- We will be sharing our vision and success in QIF In Action: Real World Applications on Thursday, October 10th
Stop by the Elysium table to check the latest Elysium technical data package creation technology. Elysium’s ASFALIS and Data Package Studio combine high-performance, accurate TDP generation with the ability to fully customize TDP templates or start from scratch. See how ASFALIS and Data Package Studio can be your solution for your 3D data interoperability.
Our Highlights for 3DCIC 2019
- QIF deployment and best practices
- Accelerating the creation of Technical Data Packages
- Delivering the right information to the right person
- Demostrate how Technical Data Packages improve interoperability
|Date:||Oct. 7-11 2019|
|Venue:||Buffalo Rose Event Center, Golden, CO|