Siemens PLM Connection Deutschland is one of the major PLM events in Germany. The event offers top-level speakers, more than 40 exhibitors and PLM professional audience. It will take place from June 19-20, 2018 at Lufthansa Training & Conference Center in Seeheim-Jugenheim.
This year Dr. Alexander Christ from Elysium will give a presentation together with Stefan Kugler from Department of Computer Integrated Design, TU Darmstadt on “Digital Transformation – New Technologies and Business Models.”
Elysium will exhibit at Siemens PLM Connection Deutschland 2018 to present leading-edge technology and new solutions for PLM business. Focus will be on:
- Validation of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Simplification of 3D models for size reduction and IP protection
- Feature-based migration with associative drawings
- InfiPoints the one stop solution for point cloud data handling
- Point cloud VR using Oculus Rift
We are looking forward to your visit at our booth #2.
Jun. 19-20, 2018Region/Country