Release Announcement of CADdoctor SX2.2
May 30, 2013Product
Elysium Japan is pleased to announce the release of CADdoctor SX2.2.
This release is a version upgrade from CADdoctor SX2.1.
May 30, 2013
a) Improvement of a basic function
- Improved the usefulness and the operability of data translation
The operating time for data translation has been shortened dramatically
by means of sequential execution of auto healing and exporting data
- Multilingual localization
Added support of traditional Chinese
- Measurement function
Enhanced function to measure arc diameter
b) CAD Input and Output
- Added support of Parasolid V25.1 with Parasolid Add-on Option
[Supported versions: V7 - V25.1]
- Added support of ACIS R23 with ACIS Add-on Option
[Supported versions: R6 - R23]
- Added support of V9.5 with JT Add-on Option
[Supported versions: Import: 6.4-9.5, Export: 8.0-9.5]
*Export side is upgraded
CADdoctor SX2.0 licensee with maintenance agreement can
use CADdoctor SX2.2 with the same license as CADdoctor SX2.0 and SX2.1.
For inquiries or information, please feel free to contact us.